Looking for a delicious and healthy breakfast or snack? Try our Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins recipe! These muffins are packed with nutritious ingredients like oats and fresh blueberries, making them a perfect option for a quick breakfast or mid-day snack. Plus, they’re easy to make and can be stored in the fridge or freezer for later.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease a muffin tin or line with paper muffin cups.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk together milk, oil, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow muffins to cool for a few minutes before removing from muffin tin.
These blueberry oatmeal muffins are a great addition to your meal prep or baking rotation. They’re healthy, tasty, and can be enjoyed any time of day. Give them a try and experiment with different mix-ins like nuts or chocolate chips. Your taste buds (and body) will thank you!