You need to start moving for better health and for a better tomorrow START EXERCISE today due!
To keep oneself fit and healthy, exercise & healthy diet is mandatory. Nowadays everybody is too busy to start and to keep balance in daily activities and fitness schedule. When the matter of exercise come everyone is thinking and have at least 03 basic questions in his/her mind
- Why do exercise?
- When to do exercise?
- Where to do Exercise?
In this article, we will discuss all three queries step by step.
First of all
Does it mean why we have to exercise? why some physical activity is essential for the body?
Regular exercise decreases the risk of heart attack.
Exercise or some sort of physical activities have benefits for many reasons, in a nutshell:
- Improves sleep.
- Boosts immune system.
- Helps in decreasing anxiety & reducing stress.
- Lower the Risk of Depression
- Helps in protecting the heart and lungs.
- If we do a simple brisk walk for 30 minutes, 05 days a week it releases endorphins which help in mood relaxation & stabilization.
- Increases the overall morale of body & mind.
WHEN TO DO EXERCISE?
Does it mean what is the proper time to do? Some people think that we need some specific circumstances and environment to do exercise. But for your ease, we will tell you that you can do simple workout/physical activity anytime anywhere. NO specific protocol is needed to burn your calories.
You can do it at home even when you are relaxing AND you can still burn your calories at Work also.
WHERE TO DO EXERCISE?
So here we will tell you how you beat the calorie monster down wherever you are:
- At Work
- At Home
- After work / Office Hours
In brief, the easy way to do physical activity at work is as follows. Once adopting these habits one feels more active and alert than before.
- Park your car away than usual so in this way, you walk some steps before reaching your office workstation.
- Stand/walk while talking on telephone/mobile.
- Walk around in the office after a prolonged sitting of two or more hours
- Use stairs instead of the lift whenever possible.
- Throw away the remote (don’t take in literal meanings, just put it away)
- While at home try to do your own work, like get up from your couch and bring things by yourself like a glass of water or a cup of tea, etc.
- Try to do your work by yourself like Laundry, Ironing, etc.
- Play some indoor games.
After work, you are free to choose a physical activity of your choice according to your own comfort & liking.
Common after work exercises are
- Yoga, Aerobics, or whatever one likes.
- Brisk walk.
In short better to move than to sit and talk only.